Ocean 8 v4 From Berry Alloc
Water resistance combined with warm, cozy, and eye-catching designs. The combination of a real wood feeling and 4 bevels results in a natural wooden floor. A perfect fit, even for your bathroom and kitchen. Hardwearing AC5 grade laminate New Hydro Plus technology - water-resistant for up to 24 hours! Quick & Easy to install - 5G Loc system Suitable for all Residential areas - Even bathrooms! Unique designs available Lifetime residential warranty 6-year commercial warranty
100% water-resistant laminate
The BerryAlloc hydro+ technology for laminate was developed by BerryAlloc engineers in 2008 and resulted in the launch of the very first water-resistant laminate on the market, named Riviera. This means BerryAlloc has more than 10 years of experience with hydro+ technology, which has proven to be extremely reliable and efficient.
Hydro+ is a water-repellant coating that is applied on the joints of the planks and makes the laminate water-resistant. The hydro+ coating is not a wax or oil, but an extremely effective hydrophobic coating, that protects the BerryAlloc laminate floors with and without bevels. The planks have already been treated with the hydro+ coating during the production process and are completely ready to install when you open the packaging.
The hydro+ technology protects the edges of the laminate planks, and makes a 100% water-resistant floor thanks to these other elements:
- the surface of a laminate plank is always water-resistant and will never absorb any liquids
- the BerryAlloc locking system is very tight and does not allow water to enter the joints
- the high-quality, water-resistant HDF base
- the hydro+ accessories to protect the sides of the floor and the transitions where the floor is interrupted
The definition of water-resistant versus waterproof
A water-resistant floor is protected against water for at least 24 hours. Within that time, liquid spills should be cleaned up.
A waterproof floor is a floor that can’t be affected by water because the material is unable to absorb any liquids.
Ten good reasons to choose a BerryAlloc hydro+ laminate floor
1. reliable hydro+ technology since 2008
2. suitable for installation in bathrooms and any other room
3. very high abrasion and scratch resistance
4. the look and feel of a real wooden floor, with realistic and matt wood structures, for a warm atmosphere
5. easy to install, in no time a completely new look for any room
6. easy to maintain and stain resistant
7. 100% color stable: no discolorations from sunlight
8. high dimensional stability: up to 14x14m
9. lifetime residential warranty and 15 years residential water resistance warranty
10. Certificates: all hydro+ floors are PEFC certified, and have a very low VOC emission – compliant with
French A+ regulation, German AgBB scheme, and Belgian regulation
|Any residential or commercial
|Wood Laminate flooring
|Embossed textured laminate
|Duoloc Click Fitting Mechanism
|Lifetime Residential Warranty, 5 Year Commercial Warranty
|If you need the installation of this Laminate floor, we offer assembly services within a 40-mile radius of Nelson Lancashire BB9.
|1 to 7 Days
|Country of Manufacture
|Real Wood Flooring