The registered office of AH Interiors (Nelson) Ltd is 133-137 Scotland Road, Nelson, BB9 7XR.
Company Registration Number: 07485448 Vat No: 131154263
Acceptance of your order and the creation of a legally binding contract between parties will only occur when we send you the confirmation (“Order Confirmation”) email.
A different contract will apply for sales that are transacted in person at our furniture shop in Nelson, UK.
We request that you read, understand and agree to these terms and condition before going ahead with your purchase.
Prices, Payment & Security
1) Prices displayed here include VAT, and we reserve the right to adjust VAT charges if the rate changes. Prices listed on social media, emails and blog posts are correct at time of posting but can be subject to change without warning. Please check our website for the most up-to-date pricing. We are under no obligation to provide the product(s) to you at an incorrect (or lower) price if a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable, and can reasonably be recognised as mispricing.
2) Product prices displayed online are applicable only to purchases made online from our website and other promotional or seasonal offers online. These prices or offers cannot be transferred for sales through our showroom.
3) Special sale or discounted offer prices on our web store for a special promotional event are valid only until midnight of the date the offer expires. Coupon codes can not be applied on SALE ITEMS*
4) We offer finance options (as licensed credit brokers and subject to status). Finance agreements expire after 90 days, so delivery must take place within this time. We cannot deliver your order until full payment has been received or finance has been approved. Ownership of products purchased using AH Interiors credit facilities passes to you, the customer, on receipt of payment from the finance company.
5) In some cases we will require further validation to verify the payment card, and therefore we may ask you to provide further evidence to prove your authority and ownership of the credit/debit card used at the time of purchase. This is to ensure that cards are not being misused by a non-authority. This does not affect your statutory rights.
6) Our contract will only come into effect once we have validated your payment and card details.
7) AH Interiors (Nelson) Ltd reserves the right to accept payments and orders made by you.
8) We use SagePay as our payment partner and Lloyds TSB as our merchant banker. Payments made to us are processed through our Payment Partner and Merchant Banker and are 100% secured. Please note we do not store any of our customers’ financial details such as card number, expiry date, valid-from dates or CVV numbers.
9) If you wish to make an additional purchase or if you would like to add an extra item to your existing order you will need to complete the payment procedure again.
Descriptions of Products:
1) All products are intended for domestic private residential use only and we provide no guarantees outside of these areas. For example, we do not cover products that are used in commercial, contract or public environments.
All products carry a one-year manufacturing guarantee. This does not include:
General wear and tear
Damage caused during general cleaning of the product
Intentional damage, misuse or neglect of the product
Damage caused to property/flooring during use
Normal wear and tear resulting from product use and exposure to the elements
Any modifications, adjustments or repairs that change the original specification of the product
Domestic products used in a commercial environment
2) Wooden furniture is manufactured using high-quality natural woods and as a result there may be slight differences of appearance in individual products. To care for wooden furniture properly, we advise you to read the care instructions that are provided with the product purchased.
3) As a natural material, wood ‘breathes’ and in rare cases some wood may swell or contract depending upon heat and moisture levels in the room. Therefore, we advise customers not to place wooden furniture in locations that will be exposed to direct sunlight or heating such as radiators. Exposure to direct sunlight will cause your furniture to fade and age more quickly than normally expected.
4) Marble furniture will display veining, and there may also be colour variations.
5) The surface filling of a mattress may flatten over time. This is called dipping or settlement and is normal with use.
6) All products listed on our website are clearly marked to show whether they are supplied assembled or flat pack. For all our products where assembly service is offered, this can be purchased on the product page for an additional charge. Please note that assembly service charges may vary according to the assembly time required for each item. Deliveries requiring assembly may take some extra time, in order for us to arrange the best drivers and fitters for this service. If you need more details, please contact us.
Assembly service is only available for deliveries in England and Wales.
7) If you wish to assemble the product yourself, instructions are provided with every flat pack product, so you simply need to follow the step-by-step procedure.
8) Although the majority of items we sell through our website are sold from stock, there are certain ranges we offer that are made to order. These products are clearly marked as made to order. Products in these ranges can be often ordered in different finishes and sizes; these details can be modified on most of the SKUs. Please ask our sales team for details if you require such changes, as these may affect the product price. Prices can increase between 10% to 40% depending upon the alterations required from the original spec.
9) For Made to Order products, we manufacture the products as per the measurements supplied by you. We are unable to accept cancellation or incur any extra cost that may arise due to incorrect information provided by you at the time of placing the order. Note that it is the responsibility of the customer to check the dimensions of the product. We as a company will not be responsible if a purchased item does not fit the dimensions required.
10) Dimensions stated on our website are provided by individual brands and manufacturers, and in our contract with our suppliers they reserve the right to change or alter sizes without notice. Therefore we must specify to our customers that the measurements displayed on our site are approximate.
Deliveries, Access & Fees
Mainland UK Standard Delivery is free for purchases over £349 (excluding specific postcodes/Scotland/Northern Ireland). The delivery costs for orders under £349 vary depending on the item size. The delivery cost will be clearly displayed at the checkout stage, or you can visit our Deliveries & Returns section for full information.
Please note that allocated delivery time slots are subject to change without prior notice, and we do not compensate for deliveries made outside of these estimated time slots. This is often down to factors that are out of our control, such as heavy traffic, vehicle breakdown or bad weather. Please check your live tracking link for the most up-to-date status of your delivery. AH Interiors will not be liable for any loss of earnings or missed, failed, late or rescheduling of delivery. Please do not dispose of your old bed, furniture or mattress until your new one arrives, as we will not be accountable should you be left without a bed, furniture or mattress.
If you would like your goods delivered to a different address to the address provided at point of order, please give us 48 hours’ notice as we will need to replan the route with our delivery partners. Further information may be requested when you chat with one of our team, and we will also need you to provide the change of address in writing. Please note that if you are paying by finance, your delivery and billing address must be the same or we will not be able to fulfil your order. For more information on our 0% finance payment option, please view our finance page.
A person aged 18 or older needs to be present to receive a delivery and sign for the items. This person is responsible for checking the box and products to make sure they are in good condition before signing. Anything that is signed for with no damage being reported at the time may be disputed if you report damages in transit later. If a fault is discovered, you should notify us within 48 working hours.
As standard, our delivery company is only able to deliver up a maximum of three flights of stairs, and only if the team deem it is safe to do so. Depending on the courier company, standard delivery for flats is usually to the ground floor main entrance only.
Depending on the item you purchase, your order may be delivered to your door or to your room of your choice providing there is sufficient access.
Some items may be delivered by our courier company on a pallet, in which case this will be a kerbside delivery.
Your order will only be dispatched when all constituent items are available. This means that that the expected delivery date for multi-item orders will be that of the longest lead time.
It is your responsibility to check access thoroughly. In event of us not being able to gain access, we reserve the right to levy a charge in respect of such aborted delivery and costs of redelivering the products.
If you wish to change or cancel your delivery date you must notify us at least four (4) working days before delivery, as orders are collected by our carriers in advance.
Where items have been dispatched to our couriers and are delayed due to the customer not being ready to accept them, storage charges may apply. Charges will depend on item size and duration of storage.
If you are out when we attempt delivery you will need to pay a redelivery charge. This will be determined by the courier used for your delivery, and will need to be paid before re-delivery. If you decide to cancel your order, this charge will be deducted from your refund. If you are unable to be at the delivery address at the agreed time, you must notify the delivery company or ourselves in writing (email is acceptable) and we will reorganise your delivery date according when we are next scheduled to visit your area.
We regret that we are not able to schedule deliveries for a specific time of day, nor will we under any circumstances assemble any products that are supplied on a self-assembly basis.
You must provide us with telephone numbers and the correct address so that we can contact you on the delivery date.
Although we try our best to deliver within the dispatch times stated on our website, it is very difficult to provide you with exact delivery dates as some product delivery times are estimates only. This is because our suppliers are from all around the world, and deliveries can be subject to delays due to external factors out of their control. Delivery times for every order are set to meet a deadline and we make every effort to make sure that your order reaches you within the quoted time scale. Days advertised on our website are working days – i.e. excluding weekends and bank holidays. Weeks advertised can be counted including weekend and public holidays.
For postcodes PH, KW, PA and all Scottish islands, please allow 7 to 14 days extra for delivery. We are not able to deliver to remote parts of Scotland or Northern Ireland, to Ireland or to any offshore islands. We are also unable to deliver to the following postcodes: BT - GY - HS - IM - IV - JE - PO(30-41) - ZE.
If the item you have ordered is damaged during delivery by our drivers or our warehouse our liability for the damage is limited to the repair or replacement of the article, or a refund of the amount equal to the value of the damaged article only, whichever is most cost effective for us.
Please note: you must ensure that the room in which the furniture is to be assembled has enough space to assemble the product. We are not responsible for dismantling or moving your old furniture. It is your responsibility to clear passages or make adequate room for our delivery team to transport your furniture easily to the chosen room.
For complete delivery information, please click on the link below:
Returns, Refunds and Your Right to Cancel
We fully comply with distance selling regulations and strive be fair, treating our customers how we would like to be treated ourselves.
Under the UK Distance Selling Law it is a customer's statutory right to be able to cancel/return any order made online.
Any damages or discrepancies must be reported to us in writing within thirty (30) days of delivery to you. A phone call is not acceptable. In the event that you wish to cancel your order, please inform us as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com
You enjoy of a right of having fourteen (14) working days in which to return an item for any reason. The product that you wish to return must be returned in same condition as supplied and must also unused and in its original/appropriate packaging.
If you wish to return an item, the charges for arranging a collection for your item(s) will depend on the courier usually but will usually equate to the delivery cost. This applies if you decide the item is not fit for your purpose or if you change your mind and decide not to keep the item(s).
If you wish to return an item because of it being (a) damaged, (b) wrong, (c) defective or (d) incomplete, there will be NO charge for collection.
Please Note: (a) Mattress covers, mattresses and pillows are not covered under this policy, for hygiene reasons. If a mattress is faulty or damaged, we will only be able to replace or repair it. (b) Made to order furniture is not covered under this policy, unless the item provided is substandard or has been unintentionally damaged by us during transit. Goods that have been made to order, made to your specification or finished in your required fabric cannot easily be offered for resale, so these are also classed as made to order, customised items. (c) Products from Buoyant Upholstery, Calligaris, Camel Group, Gallery Direct Made to Order Kayflex, Rauch, Sweet Dreams, Welcome Furniture and Wiemann UK are 'Made to Order' and are only put in production once we receive an order. Items from these brands cannot be cancelled or changed. Made to order items include beds, fabric sofas, special-order wardrobes and mattresses. (d) Flat pack furniture on which you have attempted assembly is not covered under this policy. (e) Delivery charges and other service charges are not covered under this policy. (f) Once the thirty (30) working days’ time has lapsed, we cannot accept returns under this policy.
Please allow two (2) working days for us to respond to you with a resolution to your query.
If you wish to return an item, please store the items in the condition they were supplied to you in their original packaging.
We reserve the right to refuse returns if the item packaging is not retained or if it is unsafe for our couriers to collect the item and bring it back to our warehouse.
Upon receiving the returned items your refund will be then forwarded to our accounts team and the money will be credited to the card used for the original payment within thirty (30) days of the date of the item being received in our warehouse.
If damage has occurred during assembly, either by yourself or an appointed third party, we are not liable for the damage and are unable to offer return or refund.
If the product is proved to be defective or damaged, the customer must inform us before assembling the goods. We will first try to replace the damaged part(s). You can either email us a picture of the damaged part or identify it from the instructions. If you feel that we have sent you the wrong item or colour product, please notify us without assembling the goods. Once the goods are assembled, we have the right not to cancel or refund your order. We reserve the right to make a deduction for damaged items, subject to substantiation as to the devaluation. We will check the state of the product on receipt, and this will dictate whether you receive a full refund
If upon inspection we agree that the item is defective or damaged in any way and we are not able to repair the item to manufacturing standard, we will arrange a collection.
Please check your flat pack items BEFORE you start to assemble them.
Please make sure that goods are checked during delivery and then signed for (P.O.D.).
Reporting Goods Damaged or Broken
Please note that you must report any damage within twenty-four (24) hours of delivery. If not reported in the specified time we may not be able to replace the item.
Any service requests for damage or faulty parts will be processed in accordance with standard procedures and can take up to same time as your original order time.
Orders that remain undelivered for longer than six (6) weeks after you have been contacted to arrange delivery are liable to cancellation. We reserve the right to retain 50% of the order value plus accrued storage fees.
All furniture must be delivered into your home within three (3) weeks of you being contacted to arrange delivery. A non-refundable fee of £30 per week will be charged where we have been unable to agree delivery with you within the three-week period.
If you have reserved any stock and then wish to cancel the order each item will be subject to a storage cost of £30 per week.
We reserve the right not to accept any order requested in the event that:
We have insufficient stock to deliver the products you have ordered.
We do not deliver to your area.
One or more of the products ordered was incorrectly described or priced on the website.
The payment transaction was not authorised.
If we do cancel your contract, we will notify you by email and will refund to you any sum paid by you to us in respect of the contract as soon as possible, and in any event within thirty (30) days of the cancellation of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
To help you spread the cost of your purchase, we offer payment with 0% finance. At 0% representative APR and without any hidden interest rates or additional costs, you’ll pay no more than if you were to pay the full amount in one go. Instead, you can spread payments over 6, 9, 12 or 18 months, making styling your home even more affordable.
In order to apply for 0% finance, your basket value must qualify as follows:
For orders with a credit amount of over £375, you are eligible to apply for 0% finance and can spread your payments over 6 months.
For orders with a credit amount of over £749, you are eligible to apply for 0% finance and have the option of spreading your payments over 6 or 9 months.
For orders with a credit amount of over £1199, you are eligible to apply for 0% finance and have the option of spreading your payments over 6, 9 or 12 months.
For orders with a credit amount of over £1799 you are eligible to apply for 0% finance and have the option of spreading your payments over 6, 9, 12 or 18 months.
We also offer a 12-month Buy Now, Pay Later finance option. You may repay the amount of credit within 12 months’ deferral period without incurring any interest charges. A settlement fee of up to £29 will apply. This means that you will only pay the amount you have borrowed plus the £29 admin fee.
To make our products accessible and affordable for everyone, we pride ourselves on running an everyday low pricing strategy. In addition, we do have offers throughout the year – these can include promotions, discounts or free delivery and are advertised on our website. If you would like to be notified of any upcoming discounts or promotions, sign up to our newsletter for all the latest updates.
We do not advertise through third-party coupon or discount websites, so if we are running discount codes they will be shown on our website. If the code is not from our website, it will not work.
Only one promotion or discount code can be applied per transaction. For example, a free delivery discount code cannot be used in conjunction with another discount, sale or any other offer or promotion that may be running. The exception to this is for a product sale price that has been reduced. In this case, the product price will already have been reduced on our website and does not take the form of a promotion or discount code.
Certain items when bought together will carry a bundle discount. For example, when you buy a bed, the mattress will be offered at a discount price within a single transaction. Should you wish to return one of the products the discount will be deducted from the refund amount. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.